Surrounded by like-minded creatives and warm-hearted industry leaders, join us for an escape from the hustle and pressures of chasing success while we invest in giving our businesses focus, engage in intentional community and hone in on what matters most.
Nestled in the small town charm of Waco, Texas, let's trade our laptops for warm cups of coffee savored in the company of just 10 like-minded creatives and big dreamers! Surrounded by live oak trees and a newfound community of like-minded entrepreneurs, you’ll feel like you’re miles away from the hustle of small business life as you unplug for a few days of true relaxation and powerful, heart-centered work.
From October 14-17, 2019, please join us for what’s sure to be a sweet time of refresh, relationship building, gleaning practical takeaways and intentional business planning. During this time, you will be encouraged and poured into by four industry leaders who are passionate about equipping you to build the intentional business of your dreams.
With five sessions geared to impart practical information on creating from a place of truth, two hands-on creative sessions designed to spark your artistic sensibilities and teach you a valuable new skill, as well as dedicated small group time designed to help you really dig into this content, planned breakouts for planning and reflection, and thoughtfully curated surprises peppered in between, Illume promises to be nothing short of life-changing.
Sound like just what you're searching for as you pursue a purposeful way of life and business? Keep scrolling for the full details!
- Three full days of sessions led by four industry leaders. Each session is carefully crafted to help you hone in on the heartbeat of your business, infuse purpose and intentionality into every facet of your business systems, and help you grow your business thoughtfully and authentically.
- Two hands-on creative sessions (topics TBD) for you to build community with attendees and speakers, learn from a talented creative and try your hand at a new skill, concept or art form.
- Dedicated reflection time designed to give you an opportunity to absorb the day’s sessions, set goals, dream big and dig deeper into the heart of your business.
- Plenty of face-to-face time with each speaker and breakout leader throughout the retreat.
- Three nights accommodations (October 14, 15, and 16) at the beautiful Barndominium, as seen on Fixer Upper Season 3, for a truly cozy, relaxing atmosphere. Nestled on 16 private acres just 10 minutes from downtown Waco, this restful space is the ideal setting for a peaceful retreat. Rooms are available with private king beds, queen beds or twin beds in shared rooms. Through our fun attendee questionnaire, we'll pair you with the perfect roommate for the ultimate girls' getaway experience! Three private room upgrades are available for a nominal fee.
- A beautifully styled welcome dinner at 7 pm on October 14, and an equally beautiful farewell dinner on the evening of October 16, as well as all meals, snacks and nonalcoholic beverages for the entirety of the retreat. Breakfast on the morning of October 17 will be provided at your Airbnb directly to see you off on your travels with a full heart and stomach! Please note that all meals, snacks and beverages can be modified to meet any dietary restrictions.
- Thoughtfully curated gifts and surprises throughout the retreat designed to encourage, refresh and spoil you!
- Transportation to and from all retreat events. Please note that attendees are responsible for securing their own transportation to and from the airport for both arrival and departure.
we strive to create an all-inclusive experience that enables you to wholeheartedly benefit from our curriculum and uniquely restful environment. Keep reading to see what's included in your registration!
Early bird rates of $2,995 will be released on February 19, 2019 at 9am CST and are available on a first come, first serve basis. Flexible payment plans are available, and seats are limited to just 10 in order to preserve the relational and personal nature of this retreat.
Registration for our April 2018 retreat is completely sold out! But we're already dreaming up ideas for future retreats and educational opportunities. Join the waitlist below to be the first to know when new dates are announced!